PRSSA always welcomes new members. Membership includes access to a variety of exclusives for one year, including site visits, networking events and more. Becoming a member is as simple as submitting an application and dues. Deadlines to submit applications and dues are as follows:
- Spring 2018: February 27
Joining PRSSA gives you access to a variety of member benefits that will enhance your education, broaden your professional network and launch your career.
- You gain access to the PRSSA National’s databank of internships as well as their job center. You will also be added to our chapter’s private Facebook group for opportunities, internships, jobs and exclusive resources.
- There are several opportunities for PRSSA members to apply for a variety of scholarships throughout the year.
- You will have priority sign-up for our chapter’s agency tours, including the winter trip and can attend PRSSA National events.
- We bring in diverse industry professionals as guest speakers. Spring semester includes a night of networking as well as the annual Pro-Am day where you have the opportunity to job shadow.
- Find your fit. Public relations is a diverse professional field with traditional and non-traditional paths. Learning from various companies and careers will give you a better idea of what you like – and don’t like!
- Our bi-weekly meetings offer the chance to get to know your peers outside of the classroom. Also, executive board members and upperclassmen can offer mentorship for the PR world as well as college life.
Questions or comments? Please email us at email@example.com. We hope you consider joining PRSSA!